This casual cruise for both boaters and RVers.
Plan to gather on the smaller dock area (across from the office) on Friday for “Docktails & Snacks” at 5:30pm. Bring a appetizer to share and your own drinks.
We aren’t reserving the Marina Room this year for a Saturday group dinner, so feel free to grab your friends and head into town for dinner! Masks might still be required when you enter Port Townsend establishments, so plan on bringing them with you when you wander the town.
Log into portofpt.com to make RV or boat reservations. Our group code for the EYC boat slips is EDMONDSYC2021
(letters all uppercase)
Not sure if this is helpful, but below is our own personal step-by-step reservation process (with sticky points we encountered) while reserving our slip:
Important: Call the port if you are having any issues with getting reservations. They have implemented the MOLO reservation system, so all reservation details are handled by them.
FYI -- there are a few pages where you need to scroll down to enter all the info they want. And you only have 9 minutes to get through everything before the timer runs out, so have your boat insurance information close by.
1. Go to portofpt.com
2. Click on the blue POINT HUDSON MARINA & RV PARK box
3. Click on the blue BOOK MOORAGE RESERVATIONS box
4. Glance at the Molo Online Reservation & Billing System FAQ if you want, then scroll down and click on the red BOOK MARINA RESERVATIONS box at the bottom. If you are an RV, click on the red BOOK RV PARK RESERVATIONS box. (RVers, I don't have anymore RV reservation instructions past this step)
5. Enter your arrival, departure, overall length (LOA), beam (width), draft. Note: if you are staying longer than our weekend, you might have to book two reservations (one for the cruise, one for the extra days) if the slip you are in for our EYC cruise isn’t available prior to or after our EYC cruise dates. Regarding power requirements, try “120V Single 30 Amp” if no other choices working.
5. Group code is EDMONDSYC2021 (letters all uppercase)
6. Click on the slip section and choose a slip. You can look at the map on that same page to see where slips are located while you are deciding where you want to be (but you can’t click on the map).
7. Click on both the Nightly Electric (if you need electric) and the Reservation Fee boxes
8. Click on the multitude of questions, including boat insurance information
9. Once you pay, be patient and wait for up to 30 seconds for it to process.
10. Hopefully you will have a reservation code once your payment has processed. If you print out your reservation information, it's around 10 pages, so you might want to choose the pages you only really need.
Again, if you are having problems with your reservation, contact Pt Hudson marina. Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-385-2828.
- Changes cannot be made online. You must either email email@example.com or call 360-385-2828 to cancel your current reservation so that you can make your new reservation based on availability. Note, new reservations are not guaranteed and are subject to an additional reservation fee.
- Cancellations cannot be done online. The easiest way to cancel your reservation is to FORWARD the confirmation email you received after your original booking and add CANCELLATION to the email subject line. You can also call the Point Hudson Facility office at 360-385-2828.